Mozilla Prism crashes in F11

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Thu Jul 30 06:45:33 UTC 2009

Gilmar Machado wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running version 1.0b1 (available on the official site) on Fedora
> 11 x86. The application crashes on any site that contains flash
> objects. In the terminal the only error message is "segmentation
> fault"
>
> Pages with no flash objects opens normally.
>
> Someone has the same problem?

I could not locate the 1.0b1 download....  URL?

Anyway, testing on 0.9 on a 32 bit system....  Flash does not
display...but Prism does not crash.

Sounds like this is something that should be reported to Mozilla (if it
hasn't already been done) rather than here.

--
Truth suffers from too much analysis. -- Ancient Fremen Saying
Mei-Mei.Greshko at greshko.com http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=cCSz_koUhSg