HP1005

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 12:26:02 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 13:18 +0100, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> I am trying to do so, then hp-setup gives me:
> error: Unable to load Qt4 support. Is it installed?

With the package in updates-testing it says this:

error: Install the hplip-gui package for graphical support.
warning: Qt/PyQt 4 initialization failed.
error: hp-setup requires GUI support (try running with --qt3). Also, try
using interactive (-i) mode.

... because the graphical parts require the 'hplip-gui' package to be
installed.  This was changed in order to fix bug #500473.

I'm unclear now what package you are trying, whether it is a
Fedora-built package or whether you're trying the upstream one without
all our bug-fixes...

Tim.
*/