Package Question

Peter Diercks di at jls-hh.de
Fri Jul 31 13:14:24 UTC 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 30.07.2009, 18:28 -0700 schrieb Ed Warner:
> The problem is I can't make a network connection to the internet
> because it tells me I need to install rp-pppoe. That's what I manually
> tried to install. I can't reach the repo because I don't have an
> internet connection.

Ed,

I had the same trouble. During installation I did not select a program
group of which I don't remember the name. It provides programs for
dial-up connections, and I had thought that I would not need them for my
adsl modem. But I did! So I reinstalled Fedora 11 again - this group of
programs included.

Greetings,
Peter