Mail bounce loop, I'm drowning in it.

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Fri Jul 31 17:52:19 UTC 2009

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Which address is not in the message headers.

The listinfo URL in the footer of each message has the list owner(s)
address.  There is also the list-help header which you can use to get
helpful instructions via email.

> If this post generates another 10kb bounce message, I'll see if I
> can find it.

That should not be necessary, as I already disabled the bouncing
address at versanet.de last night and replied to your message on this
list.  (I also pointed out the list owner address in that message. ;)

At this point, continuing discussion of this on the list is just a
waste of everyone's time and clutters the archives.

A kind request to all: please direct list administrative requests to
the list owner(s) via fedora-list-owner at redhat.com.  Thanks!

Man is a rational animal who always loses his temper when he is called
upon to act in accordance with the dictates of reason.
    -- Oscar Wilde