Where is Firefox 3.5 final?

As of this writing, I just did and update and it was nowhere to be found.

We're still at 3.5 Beta4 which was released over two months ago.

Since 3.5 beta 4 there has been...

3.5b99 (	(07 June)

3.5 RC1  	(16 June)

3.5 RC2  	(17 June)

3.5 RC3  	(24 Jun)

There were a number of bugs along this route which is why it took so long
for 3.5 final (and the RC2 update was *security*-related) and Fedora 11 is
still sitting 4 versions back.

3.5 Final was today (30 June although it's the same as RC3).

What's the deal here?

When might we see 3.5 final?

Thanks

Anxiously yours,