Video problems in F11

Ok, so in F10, I'm able to play FreeDoom on my machine using the built-in
nVidia graphics. I just upgraded to F11 and all of a sudden, my graphics
card is not an "accelerated" graphics card? What gives? Is there an updated
nVidia driver I can try? I don't want to have to patch my kernel if I can
avoid it (I'm not that into hacking the kernel.... I used to know LILO, but
Grub scares the crap out of me since I had a problem a few versions of
Fedora ago... <G>)

Thanks!