Re: RE :Please help

On Wed, 2009-07-01 at 00:09 -0700, Digvijay Patankar wrote:
> If in mirrorlist, there is https then change it to http (all
> occurrences) .
> Now run yum again.
> I think it will work for you, because it worked for me!

Probably a co-incidence.  Such as between one attempt and the next,
you've used a different mirror.

As a general rule, it's not always wise to degrade from using a HTTPS
(secure) to a HTTP (non-secure) address.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.