Display all washed out

Beartooth beartooth at comcast.net
Wed Jul 1 19:36:54 UTC 2009

On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:38:10 +0930, Tim wrote:

> Sounds more like the KVM is screwing up the signal, or the monitor is
> maladjusted. [snipperoo]

	I'm not sure how much of that I understand; but I haven't touched
any of the hardware -- monitor nor graphic card (whatever that is) nor
switch (other than  in connecting and disconnecting).

	What I know of computer hardware would go in a gnat's eye; but I
do presume that resetting the monitor for one bad machine could easily
louse it up for all the good ones. So I let well enough alone.