Re: some doubts about software

> On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 22:46:34 +0530
> pavan kumar <pavan4c4 gmail com> wrote:

> Here is a non fedora site about installing fedora linux:
>
> http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f11.html

This page:

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-nvidia.html

answered the question I had regarding the installation of the NVIDIA
driver. It seems that installing with Kmod is better than with the NVIDIA
executable.

If you ever have a reference on how to remove a repository whose key was
inadvertently allowed to install -- in my case rpmfind -- as I was telling
Tim, I'd be interested.

Thanks.