naive resize/move problem

I started with XP, added Fedora without particular options - upgraded pretty painlessly from 10 to 11. The other day I trashed my XP by accident. Cutting to the chase: sda5 (lvm2) holds most of the system. There is unallocated space under it. Both together make up sda4 (extended). In terms of how my sda is actually organized, this doesn't appear to quite make sense, but I was hoping to swap the unallocated space with sda5 and expand sda5, filling sda4. If necessary of course I can turn the unallocated space into a partition tha I'd use as a data repository.

Thanks,
E.C.

--
http://clients.teksavvy.com/~echapin