Re: Totem Movie Player

Tim:
>> Who's key was "theirs"?  One from rpmfusion or rpmfind?

gilpel altern org:
> rpmfusion.

I'd leave the key installed, then.  As far as I'm aware, rpmfusion is as
trustworthy as any other of the usual repos that people use.

If you remove it, you're going to go through this palaver all over
again, the next time you run yum update, and there's some codecs to
update.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686