Re: firefox 3.5 open video?

On Fri, 03 Jul 2009 05:05:15 +0930
Tim wrote:

> There's an *awful* lot of pages that use it for navigation
> and other flashy things that doesn't have anything to do with watching a
> movie.

Yea, the most annoying one being the "ShopSafe" app I can use to
generate temporary credit cards. It is wonderful for online shopping,
but I sure wish they'd support a more mundane web form so I don't
need flash (it didn't work on linux for several years, but I noticed
that the latest flash for linux has it working again).