Re: Intel Sound DOA (ugly fix)

homburg tips-Q com wrote:
On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:15:07 -0400
<homburg tips-Q com> wrote:

Configuring sound has become a more elusive challenge
than diagnosing Ann Coulter's neuroses.
I removed pulse and mplayer. I deleted .mplayer and
then re-installed mplayer. Everything is back to
"normal." Removing pulse seems to improve sound volume. Of
course that is strictly anecdotal - YMMV.
Removing pulse improves many things.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>