Re: Sound breaks up at start

Jim wrote:
FC11/Kde4
.
Intel 82801G (ICH7 family) High DEfinition Audio
snd_hda_intel

Sound breaks up when starting a video, youtube or wma video. It's slow at starting and breaks up, into the first 10 sec, of a video.
What's up ?

Observation - I see this only on systems with Radeon video, perhaps the video driver is taking up cycles or ???

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>