Re: How do you know when a reboot is required after yum update?

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 23:44, Raman Gupta <rocketraman fastmail fm> wrote:

One quick way to see which processes are using older (deleted) files
is a script I found on fedora-devel-list called "wasted-ram-updates.py":

http://markmail.org/message/dodinyrhwgey35mh

Thanks... That's very cool, and exactly the type of thing I was looking for....

I'm going to add that to my "update process" :-)

Cheers,
Don