compiz fusion

hi everybody,

this is raja. m working as a system engineer on redhat enterprise server el5.

now i am using fc11.

i found it is good.but i did n't see the option :compiz setting manager in preferences.

compiz-fusion is installed in my laptop.i have enabled desktop effects.and it is working fine too.but i want to customize compiz fusion settings.

i don't find ccsm command and so on..

can anyone help me regarding this issue?

waiting for your guidence ..

thank you very much for spending your time to read my problem.

--
raja