Re: FC 11 NTP setup after install?

On 07/03/2009 01:09 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Fri, Jul 03, 2009 at 12:54:20PM -0700, Paul Erickson wrote:

I missed setting up NTP during the install of FC-11 on one of my
machines. I have googled the archives, but can't seem to find out how to
set up NTP post install.

Go to your menu under System > Administration > Date & Time.  The same
interface from the installer is available there, where you can turn on
NTP.

Excellent, thanks very much.

cheers, Paul - VA7NT - email: va7nt telus net

"Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad."

“Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.” - Thomas Mann

"That state which separates it's warriors from it's scholars will have it's thinking done by cowards and fighting done by fools" - Thucydides - The Pelopenisia

"The Malice of the wicked is reinforced by the weakness of the virtuous." - Churchill