configure phonon with no kde

Fedora 10 i386. I'm playing with minitube (http://flavio.tordini.org/minitube). I have no kde installed and this is the only application for which I had to install phonon (along with phonon-backend-xine and phonon-backend-gstreamer). qtconfig-qt4 says that phonon is not available, but the minitube got sound already, so all I need works. However, minitube blocks the sound output while running, which makes me think that audio sink is set to OSS. The question is How do I configure phonon without installing the whole KDE if qtconfig doesn't see it?

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

I'm running F9 x86_64 and F10 i386 on x86_64 hardware, should this matter.

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./