Re: Dealing with Fedora's mailing list

> > What would make sense, is asking people to subscribe
> from an address that
> > correspond to an ISP.

Then you have not had the *pleasure* of changing ISP's.
I use yahoo because it is *not* tied to an ISP.

I have had AOL (win98 days), a couple that I forget (dot com days), Foxinternet, and now Comcast cable.

They all sucked, esp ComCast.

With a Yahoo account I can have some stability, and ny friends can find me.
I still use the 'classic' yahoo, they keep bugging me to upgrade.
I just want plain old text email.

Mick M.