make USB pendrive bootable again

Hi all there:

I have used 'liveusb-creator' to install Fedora 11 in my USB pendrive.
Then I formatted it this way: 'mkfs.vfat -F 32 /dev/sdb1'. Then I
installed F11 again with the same tool, but now I get the following
message when I reboot: 'Invalid or damaged Bootable partition'. I need
some help to work around this issue, please.

Thanks in advance,
Germán.

--
Germán A. Racca
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)