Re: Dealing with Fedora's mailing list

On 07/03/2009 11:01 PM, Todd Zullinger wrote:
gilpel altern org wrote:
If there's anybody here who's in charge of Fedora's mailing lists, I
must say that the way you're dealing with susbscribers seems
dishonest.

Personally, I find the benefit I gain from using mailing lists far
outweighs the annoyance of receiving some spam.  Most of the spam sent
to my address is disposed of neatly by SpamAssassin.

And I agree with what Todd is saying. I've been on this list for a long, long, long time now and the benefit far outweighs any small problems. I sometimes make really stupid comments but that's okay. I still learn technical stuff from people who are much greater experts than I. And that is the point of it all, learning. Focus on the technical discussions of interest.

Bob