Re: bind-libs all messed up in latest update

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:13:44 -0300
Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:

> How do I make NetworkManager write "nameserver 127.0.0.1" in resolv.conf
> so I can test it?

I have no idea how to make NetworkManager do anything :-). That's among
the reasons I remove it. I think you can tell nslookup to use a
particular DNS server, maybe you could test that way rather than
fighting NetworkManager.