Re: Intel KMS Support

Saravan Pantham writes:

Hi, I have an Intel 82815 onboard graphics card. I have Fedora 11 with the default kernel. however, i cannot plymouth to work. all i get are the blue bars. is there anything that i have to do that i am missing? adding vga=0x0318 gives me text mode resolutions and not vesa resolutions. how do i solve this problem? thanks for your help.

Try running plymouth-set-default-theme with the --rebuild-initrd option.