Nfs permissions problem -

Can anyone tell me how to enable user "bobg" to access the nfs server on my box48?

At the rate I'm going I will have all the permissions set to 777, will need a new install to get them back where they ought to be.

   [bobg box9 ~]$ ll -al  /mnt/home
   ls: cannot access /mnt/home: Permission denied
   [bobg box9 ~]$ cd /mnt/home
   bash: cd: /mnt/home: Permission denied
   [bobg box9 ~]$ ll -al  /mnt/home
   ls: cannot access /mnt/home: Permission denied

Nfs works fine as route but I haven't been able to find why permissions wont allow a user access. Both are running F-10 and up to date.

I really need some help on this.

Bob

.