Re: any ETA on improved ATI drivers?

On Sat, 4 Jul 2009, Sharpe, Sam J wrote:

I have the same with the "radeon" driver. Occasionally both screens go
black for a second or two, then come back as if nothing had happened.
I assumed it was either a flaky card or flaky driver as it affected
both monitors equally - now I think it's definitely the driver ;o)

I get a blanking screen occasionally and I don't have an ATI or Radeon video card, so I think it is more general than that.

	Michael Young