Re: Installing F11 from local hard drive

On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 05:05 -0500, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
> In past releases we've had multiple choices of installation sources
> (local, HTTP, FTP, NFS, etc.). I have a complete mirror of F11, both
> release and updates on /dev/sdb1. Is it still possible to boot from a
> CD/DVD and install from that local mirror? If so, how?

You could try reading the documentation:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/index.html

More specifically:
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/ch03s04.html
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/s1-steps-network-installs-x86.html