Re: "One or more disks are failing" ?

Scott Beamer wrote:
Bill Davidsen spake thusly:
Scott Beamer wrote:
[......]
To avoid munging by mailer, this would have been a nice attach. Just a
thought.

Attachments are "no-nos" on lists such as this. What I should have done
is use a Pastebin.  I'll remember that in the future.

AFAIK attaching simple text to avoid munging is perfectly fine, the posting software disallows some other types.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>