Re: F11 - KDE issue

Kurian Thayil wrote:
Hi All,

Installed Fedora 11 on Sempron-1GB RAM desktop. Login as normal user in GNOME works well but can't login to KDE. I gave username and password, it gives the progress bar and then g(k)dm restarts and brings me back to the Login screen. My graphics card is onboard with 32 MB. Any idea how I can troubleshoot this? I guess this is a hardware compatibility issue. If so, what is the recommended hardware specs needed?

Regards,

Kurian Thayil.
I had also encountered same problem with F11 when I installed both GNOME and KDE (AMD Sempron 2400+, VIA VT 8378 S3 Unichrome Integrated Video Chipset); I then reinstalled F11 with KDE only, this allowed me successful login to KDE :-) .

Regards
Rahul.