Help with d????????? ? ? ? ? ? .gvfs

I have a directory in my home directory named .gvfs with the following properties when I do an ls -Al:

I can't access it, delete it, nor rename it; nor can root do any of those things. I keep getting error messages in the terminal saying as such, too. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

Thanks,
William