Re: Help with d????????? ? ? ? ? ? .gvfs

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 07:32:07 -0400
William M. Quarles wrote:

> I have a directory in my home directory named .gvfs

I don't know how to get rid of it (I wish I did), but I do
know it isn't a "real" directory. It is some imaginary
nonsense gnome created to produce some kind of virtual
filesystem (using fuse I think) which the gnome developers
imagine is useful, but is (like so much else in gnome)
really just a pain that causes untold problems in many
different tools.