"One or more disks are failing" ?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Jul 6 14:31:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 23:43:35 -0700,
  Scott Beamer <geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com> wrote:
> On 07/04/2009 10:12 PM, Tim wrote:
>> On Sat, 2009-07-04 at 16:23 -0700, Scott Beamer wrote:
>>> Attachments are "no-nos" on lists such as this.
>>
>> Some are fine.  The list automatically stops disallowed ones.  They may
>> be manually moderated back in though, but after a delay.
>>
> Personally I'd be annoyed if I saw an email here with an attachment.

Depending on your definition of attachment, pretty much any message to this
list is going to have a text/plain attachment.
My mail reader will inline text/plain attachments, so if someone put two in
one message, I would see both together as if it was just one attachment.
But I could conveniently save them separately if I wanted to do that.