Re: livecd artwork for CD printing?

Tom Horsley wrote:
> So, I've got my "kewpie" (Qt Printing :-) DVD/CD printing
> program working:
>
> http://home.att.net/~Tom.Horsley/kewpie/kewpie.html
>
> Now I'm hot to test it with something at least
> semi-official (that looks better than my test images :-).
> Is there any fedora live CD label artwork designed for
> printing on the CD?

Have you considered using the templates for Glabels that will let
you print directly to the CD/DVD? I have a set that works well on
the photosmart printers it has been tried on, using both 120mm and
80mm media. There is also a template for the 50mb "business card"
CDs. I am not sure if it has made it into the latest version of
Glabels yet. It is not all my work. I took someone elses templates,
added 80mm and bc support, and cleaned it up before submitting it.

Mikkel