Moving/dragging panels on Gnome Desktop

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Mon Jul 6 19:13:59 UTC 2009

> On 06/07/09 19:38, Sharpe, Sam J wrote:

>>> click +alt
>>
>> Doesn't do anything for me...
>>

> Then 2nd Button click on the panel
> Properties
> Orientation

Thanks for the quick reply. Both proposed solutions work for me.

My issue with gnome-desktop is that it seems when two panels are stacked
one on top of the other (say on the bottom) they often do not load
properly and therefore do not function. I'm trying to position one panel
on the side/top with the other on the bottom to see if this is something
that avoids this issue.

Thanks.

Max