Fedora 10: Does KDE support Xinerama or Dual independent Head monitor configuration?

Does KDE support Xinerama or Dual independent Head monitor configuration?

I able to run “xinit” in “Xinerama” mode and “Dual independent head” mode, but when I run startx with KDE, one of the screen is just blank with default grey background. I suspect that KDE  is not supporting this configuration. Is this true?