Re: [F11, SELinux] What is mls?

On 07/07/2009 09:33 AM, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Stephen Smalley<sds tycho nsa gov>  wrote:
You can ignore, and I think they are silenced by a policy update.
A libselinux constructor probes for /selinux/mls to initialize internal
state used later by the library functions, and unfortunately all of the
net-tools are getting linked against libselinux now just because of
netstat -Z support.  No, you don't need selinux-policy-mls.

There is a patch pending for libselinux that will make such probing
happen lazily and thus avoid such denials.

Ok, so after the updates arrive, the alerts will simply go away, IIUC. Thanks!

Best, :-)
Marko

You can grab the updates now

yum upgrade selinux-policy-targeted --enablerepo=updates-testing

We had a request in to push to stable, for about a week, I do not know what is holding this up.