Re: "One or more disks are failing" ?

I am also seeing this on drives that are only a few months old. I was having system crashes so I wouldn't be surprised about the need to re-allocate blocks.

Now the question that I pose is, how do get these blocks allocated/moved that is safe for data on the drives? What is the best method to get these blocks allocated?

Can badblocks be used?

--
Robin Laing