Re: Upgrade from FC6 to FC11

couple of problems that i ran into with moving an F8 box to F11...

take a backup of your ldap database so you can restore it as they are not compatible db versions..

similarly with postgres data... take a snapshot so that it can be imported into the newer version as it cannot read an the older data directory...