XFCE wonkiness after upgrading from Fedora10 -> 11

Greetings,
I've just upgaded from Fedora10 to 11, and I'm running across a bunch
of XFCE problems.  Apologies if these are Fedora specific or known
already:
0) New windows appear _under_ pre-existing windows.  At first I
thought I was going crazy because apps would never seemingly run,
until I realized that they were happily sitting behind other apps.
1) The menu editor(xfce4-menueditor) seems to be gone entirely.  Its
not in the settings-manager, and there's no xfce4-menueditor binary
anywhere.  I did a yum search for it as well, and found nothing.  That
wouldn't be a big deal except that....
2) My /home/netllama/.config/xfce4/desktop/menu.xml is completely
ignored, and I'm getting a default menu with all sorts of entries that
I don't want or need, and none of the entries that I do need.

thanks in advance for any guidance or feedback.