Re: Problem with uw-imap-static (Fedora 9) on x86_64 can anybody help?

Rex,

Rex Dieter wrote:
Howard Wilkinson wrote:

Rex,

In the meantime, try this build:

I have rebuilt using the packages from koij and get the self same error
message. Any thoughts?

Ah, osdep.c wasn't being built with either CFLAGS or -fPIC, try this one:

-- Rex

Ok this fixed the linking problem, I have not managed to test yet. Where can I download the src rpm from?

Howard.

Thankyou for your assistence, Regards, Howard