Bluetooth under KDE - anyone running this?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Thu Jul 9 14:19:56 UTC 2009

As far as I can see, it is impossible to run bluez under Fedora/KDE,
since there is no way of pairing devices.
KDEBluetooth4 didn't do anything under F-10;
under F-11 it crashes.

I tried running bluetooth-applet.
This ran, and created a Bluetooth icon in the panel,
but as far as I could see it required one to be running Gnome
to actually work.
(The icon has a red cross on it in my case,
which I take to mean it is not functioning.)

Any enlightenment gratefully received.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net