Re: Just and FYI about Firefox 3.5

On 07/09/2009 07:13 AM, Bradley wrote:
There are several websites that are beginning to issue warnings to not use Firefox 3.5 with their site due to a known (to them) lack of compatibility as compared to other versions and browsers. I have experienced this myself and recommend that if you are having problems accessing or using any website with version 3.5 to downgrade to 3.0 and you will likely find that the problem will disappear. Mozilla has been notified of this problem.

Bradley

I suppose that I better also add that this doesn't appear to be a widespread problem across the web but seems to be limited to sites that use certain scripting commands. I do not know the details about what is causing it but am merely passing along this information. Due to my lack of technical knowledge about scripting commands I am unable to pursue it any further but have personally confirmed that the problem does exist.

Bradley