Downgrading from Fedora 10 to Fedora 8

I have to downgrade to Fedora 8 because I have an application that needs to run on this particular computer and it is not compatible with Fedora 10 (currently installed).  How do I go about this?  If I need to remove Fedora 10, how do I do it?  I have no other operating system on this machine and no other purpose for it other than to run the application, so I can pretty much do whatever.

Thanks,

Rick