Re: Another Firefox 3.5 problem update

On 07/09/2009 07:58 AM, Bradley wrote:
I just did a bigger search of issues with Firefox 3.5 on the Mozilla website and apparently the problem I've experienced is one of a number of problems with this release. There are numerous reports of users having to downgrade back to 3.0 due to varying compatibility and website issues. It would therefore be my recommendation that Fedora (as well as any other release) to officially not use 3.5 until these issues have been resolved. If 3.5 works fine with the sites you visit, they you have "dodged the bullet" successfully but do not be surprised if you suddenly go to a new site (for you) and find it doesn't work. Feel free to check it out yourself.

Bradley

Hogwash and Troll spittle.

There are millions of web sites that have trouble with all versions of the Mozilla browsers on Linux, as they have been specifically written to use active X and other MS only 'features'.

This is nothing new.

Nothing to see here.  Move along ...