Re: Hint on Linpus

On 08/07/09 03:06, Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:
Hi!
Is there anyone who can help me setting an Acer Aspire One 150 to run a Linpus Linux in US English with a keyboard ABNT2 (Portuguese brazilian)? Found no help in Linpus homepage... :(
Thanks in advance,
best option is to remove linpus all together and install fedora10 or fedora11, these both work very well with the A150 (i have both F10 and F11 on my A150 on which i'm writing this email) and they still get security updates, where as linpus is based on fedora8 which reached end of life about seven months ago.

phil