Re: what controls DPMS in KDE?

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Fulko Hew <fulko hew gmail com> wrote:
Somewhat off topic, but:

I'm trying to build a stripped down F11/KDE system
I've eliminated most of the packages that I don't need, but I've encountered a problem.

DPMS is _still_ on by default and hence is blanking my screen after ~20 minutes.

My question is:

What entry in what file do I need to adjust (that the KDE tool does) to turn off DPMS?

Replying to my own question...

It is defined by the 'DPMSEnabled=' lines, in each profile, defined in the file:
/home/*/.kde/share/config/powerdevilprofilesrc