Re: about LDAP

hqm8512 wrote:
hello,

I want to use LDAP to control all users. when i logon on sysytem .I want to create a home for user,how can i realize it? please help me

Google search for "pam_oddjob_mkhomedir". Do NOT use pam_mkhomedir if you are running SELinux...it won't work.
-   I haven't lost my mind.  It's backed up on tape somewhere, but   -
-                       probably not recoverable.                    -