F11 - RhythmBox not recognising audio CD

People,

F10 Xine, Mplayer and RhythmXox were working fine with F10. I then reinstalled from scratch with a F11 Live CD (although the home dirs were kept intact on a separate partition). I have installed all the libs that I can think of and Xine and Mplayer can play an audio CD fine (Song of Leonard Cohen) but RythBox just doesn't recognise the CD or drive (/dev/sr0) or something. When I plug the CD in, Fedora starts the movie player but there is a message saying that the CD can't be played and is the CD in the drive properly . .

Anyone have any idea about fixes/debugging?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades