Logging on AT&T Yahoo Dial-Up with Linux

July 9, 2009

Anybody, please advise me how to log on AT&T Yahoo dial-up after installing Fedora. Frustrated. I have not be able to make connect after installing any Linux OS. AT&T Yahoo techs, of course, respond that they do not support Linux. If impossible to log on with AT&T Yahoo dial-up, please suggest another Internet Provider. Tried a local Internet Provider recently. Found it preventing updates. Dropped it. Roy Quick <roy quick att net>