Re: Logging on AT&T Yahoo Dial-Up with Linux

On Thu, 2009-07-09 at 21:29 -0500, Roy Quick wrote:
> July 9, 2009
>
> Anybody, please advise me how to log on AT&T Yahoo dial-up after
> installing Fedora.  Frustrated.  I have not be able to make connect
> after installing any Linux OS.  AT&T Yahoo techs, of course, respond
> that they do not support Linux.  If impossible to log on with AT&T Yahoo
> dial-up, please suggest another Internet Provider.  Tried a local
> Internet Provider recently.  Found it preventing updates.  Dropped it.
> Roy Quick <roy quick att net>

I'm not sure what "AT&T Yahoo" is, but then I don't live in the US. In
any case, if you want help with this it's important to give actual
information, not just say "I'm frustrated". IOW, what did you do? What
happened when you did it? What did the system tell you (or not tell
you)? etc.

poc