Streaming to the TV

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jul 10 14:34:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

In the UK, we've have a pile of adverts from a company called PC World
(sells nasty Vista boxes with no clue about anything much). However, one
bit of the advert goes on about streaming wirelessly from the PC to the
TV and that its (apparently) really easy to do (I never believe anything
from PC World - one guy there claimed Vista is an upgraded version of
Linux...)

Does anyone know how to do this via a fedora box?

TTFN

Paul